Monday, December 16, 2013

Hello Again Hello

It has been almost a month since my last post.  The reason being not much to write about.

We did make one significant adjustment in our lifestyle.  We purchased a 1999 Toyota RAV4 so Rosie could regain the sense of independence she lost when we sold her RAV4 to go full timing.  This allows her to go to yoga, the library and do local shopping without having to be chauffeured by me.  Rosie can drive the big old truck, but parking it is a challenge for her (and sometimes for me too).  So we talked it over and agreed this would be a good thing for us to do.  We will leave the car here in Simi Valley with our oldest daughter while we travel up north in the summer.  Here is a picture of Rosie with her new (to her) wheels:

IMG_7390 

This last Friday I had a couple of work assignments in Santa Barbara, about 40 miles from where we are camped.  Had a chance between appointments to park along the beach front walk and enjoy the surroundings.

DSCF2567

DSCF2570

DSCF2569

We enjoyed our Thanksgiving with our kids and grandkids and are looking forward to Christmas doing the same.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

TravelBug-Susan said...

Happy to hear Rosie got a Rav4. I don't know what I'd do without my Escape. I call it my Escape pod!

Way to go.