Saturday, August 3, 2013

Getting Better Every Day!

My CardioVersion (electric shock) procedure seems to be holding.  I feel better and Rosie says I have a better attitude.  I will admit I was a bit discouraged there for awhile, but maybe now there is a light at the end of the tunnel that isn’t an oncoming train.  Rosie’s med adjustments are helping her feel better also.  So our health issues seem to be on the mend.

Nothing exciting to report.  We are still at the Snake River RV Park in Idaho Falls.  I have been doing some light maintenance on the camper.  The truck is running like a clock after all of the work done on it in the last two months.  We have been visiting with old friends and making new friends.  We had a nice chat today with Frank and Carol Miller in their site near ours.  They have been full timing for 4 years and loving every minute of it in their 5th wheel.

We leave here on Friday (my 69th Birthday) for Meridian, ID.  I have a work assignment in Boise on the 10th.  We are due for our camp hosting gig on Sunday at Tollbridge County Park near Hood River, OR.  We are excited about this new adventure and hope it works out well.

Here are the numbers for July:

Camping – $471.23 ($15.20 per night)

Diesel Fuel when pulling – $568.00

Truck Service/Repairs – $0.00

RV  Repairs/Service – $0.00

Generator Gas/Propane - $55.00

Metered Electricity – $0.00

Satellite TV/Radio – $81.65

Campground Pet Fees – $0.00

Laundry – $20.00

Total = $1,195.88

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: