Sunday, May 16, 2010

Business and Pleasure

One of my clients was in the need of my services in central Idaho.  So instead of the usual fast paced, stay in hotels and get it done trip that I usually do; Rosie and I decided to take the camper on a serious run through the Sawtooth Range in central Idaho.

IMG_2744 IMG_2760

We traveled to Stanley, ID on Saturday and found a great spot at the Elk Mountain RV Resort.

IMG_2751 IMG_2753

Today we continued on the Cascade, ID where we will spend two nights at the Arrowhead RV Campground on the River.  Just as we were pulling and setting up, these deer came through the campground and crossed the river.  By the time I got the cameral out they were on the other side.

IMG_2774 IMG_2772

Tomorrow morning I have to meet with the Chief of the So. Idaho Forest Fire Protective Association here and in McCall, about 30 miles north of here.  After about a half day with him, I will be back on site to enjoy this great setting.  Tuesday we are pulling out of here and headed for Orofino, ID, which is further north.  We will be there for two nights. 

No comments: